As Criminal Defense Lawyer in Strasbourg, Dr KILINÇ intervenes at all stages of the procedure:
- constitution of the civil party,
- appearance before the investigating judge and the criminal court or the Court of assizes,
- compensation before the CIVI.
Dr Kilinc will advise and assist you to provide you with appropriate and effective assistance, whether you are the perpetrator or the victim of an offence.
Each criminal case is different and has its own particularities. A personalised criminal defence must, therefore, be adopted for each situation. Even if your guilt is inevitable, this particular work, reinforced by the necessary documents, in particular in your personal and professional situation, will allow you to obtain a fair and appropriate sanction.
It is important that the lawyer intervenes before the case is referred to the courts. The first contact during police custody or during the free hearing will enable him to have initial ideas on the acts complained of and initial thoughts for the defence to be put in place.
At the end of police custody and the free hearing, the Public Prosecutor has several ways to deal with the case:
- He may dismiss the case if he considers that the offence has not been committed by the individual in question or that there is insufficient evidence to prosecute him in court ;
- He may refer the case to an investigating judge (for crimes, referral to an investigating judge is mandatory) following the opening of a judicial investigation ;
- He may bring the matter before the Criminal Court for immediate appearance (so that the individual may be tried immediately) or by means of a convocation to appear in court issued by the judicial police officer or by means of a convocation before the Delegate of the Prosecutor for a guilty plea. Convening in court can also be made within a penal order.